Providing secure, seamless, role based access to networks is one of the key foundation elements in creating a user centric network experience. Organisations which have invested in a platform approach to provide this level of personalisation around network access can leverage benefits way beyond the immediate benefits of user experience and secure access. Additional benefits can be enabled including personalised experience and engagement for users based on role and contextual inputs (such as location) and organisational understanding of people and assets driving greater efficiency.
NetTranslate will design and deploy and manage your preferred vendor specific on premise platform or connect you to our own cloud based, vendor agnostic, role based access, radius, AAA, guest and public access service platform. We can also provide a hybrid approach if preferred whereby we help you deliver internal staff access through your preferred on premise solution and utilise our cloud based service for guest or public network access requests only.
Full support and management of the solution is provided including helpdesk support, full monitoring and performance management, change management, configuration management all under strict SLAs.
Our service is hardware and vendor agnostic and we can provide this service fully integrated into your existing network vendor or vendors of choice.
Our service supports both Public WiFi services and Private wired and wireless networks with the ability to authenticate in multiple ways including click to connect, user name/password, free, paid, vouchers, social media logins (OAUTH) LDAP, AD, Radius including 3rd party data stores such as Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL.
Our platform has an extensive user experience engine enabling innovative and rich captive portal and marketing experiences for your customers to suit your requirements.
The management dashboard is securely hosted online and provides full real-time location and demographic based analytics reporting suite and also has API’s both restful and event based push data to support extended data requirements and services. It is role based and multitenant and also provides user/admin controls and logs, network management and platform administration controls.
Overall, our platform and associated managed service is highly secure, scalable and flexible to the needs of our customers. It also forms the platform for deeper user, location and proximity services and analytics.
· Delight staff and guests with seamless and secure network access
· Connect users to your network based on role or groups enabling rich analytics and reporting on how digital and physical resources are used by user group
· Leverage secure, powerful cloud based services and avoid putting extra pressure on internal IT resources
· Connect customers and guests to your network like never before as a platform for rich mobile engagement and information gathering
· Leverage existing, on premise solutions including Aruba Clearpass or Cisco Identity Services Engine
· Utilise secure, powerful cloud services for guest or all users if no internal solution exists today
· Delight internal users with secure and simply means of connecting corporate and personal devices to your network
· Compliment internal resources with a managed service provider with deep and broad network, authentication and security expertise across several vendors
· Leverage your existing investments in preferred wired and wireless network systems
· Seamlessly connect corporate and personal devices to your corporate network